Capitalone.com/activate: When you apply for your capital one credit or debit card, after the completion of the process of the card you’ll receive the card via post. But for the use of that card, you’ll need to go through the activation process of that card. For activation of that card, you need to follow the below steps. There are two major steps for the activation of the card and that is online or by phone.
Capitalone.com/activate – Capital One Card Activation
After getting a post from capitalone and check your card and start using your credit/debit card you have to activate it or we can say verify it. For activation of a credit/debit card, you need to go through the process of activation either online or by calling a phone number.
CapitalOne Card Activate by Online
Follow the below-mentioned steps for the activation of your card
when you call for the activation of your card you’ll need to have some piece of information in your hand and that information is:
- YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER
- THE 3 DIGIT SECURITY CODE WHICH WILL BE SEEN IN THE BACK OF YOUR CARD(this security code is known as CIN[card identification number] or CVV[card verification value]).
- Your date of birth, zip code, full name, social security number.
If you are already logged in to your account you may need less information to confirm. For the online process, you’ll have to follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to the online activation page of capital one.
- Step 2: Log in to your account(create one if you don’t have an account).
- Step 3: On the backside of your card you have 3 digit code enter that code, and then enter all the same information that you have on your online account.
- Step 4: Activate your card.
CapitalOne Card Activate by Phone
To activate your card you have to call on 1-800-555-5555. After making a call on this number one customer representative will join you over call and will ask you some of your detail like last four-digit number and other personal information things and then he will guide to the activation process. After completing that your card will be ready to use.