rbc.com/activate RBC stands for Royal Bank of Canada which is a Canadian multinational commercial bank. The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) was founded in 1864 and was founded in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The Royal Bank of Canada has its main Corporate headquarters in Toronto and head office in Montreal.
RBC.com/Activate – How to Activate an RBC Credit Card
Activation of the card is very necessary to get the benefits of your new RBC card. As soon as you get the card to envelop kit, the first thing you should do is to read instructions and follow them to activate your credit or debit RBC Card. Activation of cards can be a hard or simple process depends upon your experience with cards in past.
If you are a newbie with cards then need to ready steps clearly otherwise all activation of cards of different companies are almost similar to each other so it will not be hard to get it done if you have already done it once before.
Activating Your RBC Credit Card Over the Phone
If you will ask our advice then we will surely give thumbs up to the online process as it consumes less time and is more convenient. But if you are not handy for internet surfing then the phone option is also good as we have to do it only one time so that is fine. Also if internet connectivity is an issue then also this is a good option to activate via phone.
For this method, you have to contact the customer support team of Royal Bank of Canada and they will help you out in further process step by step also you need to have all card information with you that will be needed for the verification process.
For Personal or Business Cards: +1 (877) 900-5900
For Private Banking Cards: +1 (877) 900-5900
Activating Your RBC Credit Card Online – rbc.com/activate
We have already mentioned in the above method detailed description that activates of your RBC Card is much easier and less time-consuming in comparison to the activation process over the phone because during the phone process when you try to reach our customer support team you might need to face a huge queue for connection with one and also go through several bot options as well.
RBC Royal Bank Online Credit Card Activation
Steps for rbc.com/activate online activation are mentioned below:
1. Go to the official website page and then the activation link rbc.com/activate. or you can directly click on the below-mentioned link
2. You will see input fields where it will asking your information regarding cards like a number and expiry date.
3. Fill in that information and click on the “Start Activation” button
4. It will take you to take next step where you will ask for more details regarding card or personal information.
5. After finished these steps you will successfully activate your card.
Note: If you are already registered on the RBC official website or used net banking of this bank then you can bypass these steps and directly activate your credit card by logging in from your account.
- Question: After receiving my RBC card when I can use it?
Answer: As soon as you activate you’re after that you can use your RBC card.
- Question: How can I get my RBC card?
Answer: You can get your RBC card by clicking apply now button under your suitable card type on https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/index.html
- Question: How can I compare the RBC cards available and get an idea of which is more suitable?
Answer: You can use compare option available on the official website of RBC or can directly open this link in browser to have compared results: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/tools/compare-credit-cards.html
Type of RBC Cards available
There are multiple card variants available and from time to time bank launched new ones also right now there are 21 cards available as per the official website page and I have mentioned the below same.
1. RBC Avion Visa Infinite
2. RBC Rewards+ Visa
3. RBC Cash Back Preferred World Elite Mastercard
4. RBC Cash Back Mastercard
5. RBC Visa Classic Low Rate Option
6. WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard
7. RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege
8. Signature RBC Rewards Visa
9. RBC Avion Visa Platinum
10. RBC Visa Platinum
11. RBC Rewards Visa Preferred
12. RBC RateAdvantage Visa
13. RBC U.S. Dollar Visa Gold
14. WestJet RBC Mastercard
15. RBC British Airways Visa Infinite
16. RBC Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum
17. RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business
18. RBC Avion Visa Business
19. RBC Business Cash Back Mastercard
20. RBC Visa Business
21. RBC Visa CreditLine for Small Business