Shaws.com/Survey – Shaw’s Survey Shaw’s Market is an American-based grocery store chain. Shaw’s is a combined chain commonly known as Shaw’s and Star Market. This combined store has the largest base of stores that operate in New England.
Shaws.com/Survey – Win Gift Card
Shaw’s was founded in 1860 and now has around 133 stores as per the data available. Shaw’s has recently announced a survey in the name Shaw’s Survey.
Have you recently visited Shaw’s Supermarket for shopping then save on your receipt as this will help you participate in the survey announced by Shaw’s? Participate in the survey and get a chance to win a Gift Card by entering the sweepstakes.
Don’t know much about Shaw’s survey but want to snap on this offer then read this article for complete knowledge. In this article, we will discuss what Shaw’s Survey is about? How the information i.e. the feedback will be helpful, what are the eligibility criteria for Shaw’s survey, and also the rules and regulations to be followed while you take Shaw’s survey?
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey as the name suggests has an aim to provide better and improved satisfaction to the customers on their future visit to the store. Customers who have recently visited Shaw’s Supermarket have to share their experiences with.
The company and this feedback collected will be used to improvise the products and services as per the customer’s requirement. Also, the customer for spending their valuable time gets rewarded with a chance to win a Gift Card.
Shaw’s survey is a question-based event and thus customers are expected to answer all questions but with honest and genuine reviews. The customers through this survey can let Shaw’s know how exactly they feel about the products and services and also the additional requirements if any.
So this sounds like a double benefit for the customers the all improved and better experiences and also a chance to enter the sweepstake and win a Gift Card.
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules, Regulations, and Requirements
Shaw’s reward for the survey is very exciting and thus customers must be eager to grab on the offer. But to participate in the survey you will have to follow some rules as laid by Shaw’s survey team, a list of such is as given below:
- Participants must be legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico to participate in Shaw’s survey.
- The age of participants in Shaw’s survey must be either 18 or above at the time they take the survey.
- A receipt from Shaw’s supermarket with a survey code printed on forms is the most basic requirement for the Survey.
- The prizes earned through Shaw’s survey cannot be transferred or altered in any case.
- Taxes and duties if any on the prizes earned must be borne by Shaw’s survey sweepstake winner.
- The Employees, affiliates of Shaw’s supermarket, and their family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- An internet connecting device like a computer, laptop, smartphone, etc. with a reliable internet connection will be required for Shaw’s survey.
- Essential knowledge of either English or Spanish language will be needed to take the Shaw survey hustle-free.
Shaw’s Customer Satisfaction SurveyStep Wise Procedures
If you are ready to follow all the rules and regulations then you are just below given steps away from your offer:
- Firstly visit the official website of Shaw’s customer satisfaction survey i.e. shaws.com/survey.
- Now you will have to select a language for your convenience can be either English or Spanish to take the survey.
- Now key in your Shaw’s receipt details like survey code, store area you visited, date and time of visit, etc. as required.
- The next step is to enter your valid email address and then click on the Next button to begin the survey.
- Once you do this the questionnaire for Shaw’s survey will be displayed on your interface. Answer all the questions based on your Shaw’s visit experience.
- If you are done answering the question you will now have to submit the data, as soon you submit your feedback you will get an entry in the sweepstake offered by Shaw’s.
Shaw’s is a supermarket that satisfies your grocery demands all under one roof. It has been in the industry for almost 160 years now and has grown to 133 stores by now. Shaw’s supermarket first opened its doors in 1860 in Portland, Maine. Currently having its headquarters at West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, and is owned by Albertsons.
This was a short guide on Shaw’s survey which lets you know complete detail for the survey and a little about Shaw’s supermarkets. Customers are free to share their reviews and also can add additional comments if any. Hope this piece was useful and helped you grab your offer.